- About Us
- Book Recommendations
- Signed Editions
- Winter Catalog
- Staff Picks
- Award Winners
- Kepler's Events
- Community Partners
- Book Clubs
- Literary Circle Membership
Buying and Reading Google eBooks on your Sony eReader
What You'll Need Before Buying a Google eBook(tm):
- A Google Account.
- Sony Reader Library software (should be included with your device - if you need an upgrade or drivers go to Sony.com)
- Go to Keplers.com, click "My Account" and click "Login With Your Google ID"
- Search for your eBook
- Ensure that your eBook contains an Adobe Digital Editions Download. This information will be in the product details at the bottom of the page.
- Add your eBook(s) to your shopping cart, and proceed to checkout.
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Complete Checkout
Reading your Google eBook:
- Save the eBook file from your Keplers.com account OR open it in step 3
- Open Sony Reader Library
- Plug your Sony eReader into the computer.
- Open your eBook file in Sony Reader Library. Drag the icon of the file on top of the icon of your eReader and drop. This will transfer the file.
- Begin reading on your Sony eReader!