The Wow Factor: Insider Style Secrets for Every Body and Every Budget (Hardcover)
Fashion editor and style expert Jacqui Stafford’s new fashion bible proves that you don’t have to be skinny or rich to look and feel fabulous.
Some women just have "it". That indefinable something that makes them look effortlessly stylish, pulled together, and WOW! But if you think they were born with it, think again. You see, any woman can be a knockout - with a little help from Jacqui. In her fabulous new style bible, fashion editor and world-renowned style expert Jacqui Stafford is spilling all her insider secrets. An unpretentious, totally accessible guide, The Wow Factor reveals all the tricks that fashion and beauty editors use to make celebs and models look picture perfect. She'll share industry tips for the hair, makeup and clothing that makes you the best version of YOU possible. (Hint: It's got nothing to do with being rich or skinny.)
With her signature cheeky British humor, Jacqui takes the mystery out of:
- How to figure out your body shape to create your ideal body (Are you a Cocktail Ring or Sunglasses? A Fragrance Bottle or Lipstick?)
- How to make the plainest outfit dazzle with the right accessories
- What are the definitive beauty and skincare products that really get results (and why you can forget the rest)
- Where, and why, fashion editors shop when they do
- How to follow hard-to-wear fashion trends (and which trends to ignore)
- Why some women look super wealthy (even if they're not)
- And much, much more.
About the Author
A global fashion editor, stylist and TV personality, Jacqui Stafford's work on style and beauty has appeared in Vogue, Marie Claire, Lucky, Cosmopolitan, Real Simple, Town & Country and Shape, and she dispels her style advice on everything from Today to ET. She has served as the style ambassador for Slim-Fast, Avenue, Bali bras, Woolite and the Estée Lauder-owned brand, Eyes by Design. She currently appears on QVC for Isaac Mizrahi. She lives in New York City.