- About Us
- Book Recommendations
- Signed Editions
- Winter Catalog
- Staff Picks
- Award Winners
- Kepler's Events
- Community Partners
- Book Clubs
- Literary Circle Membership
The Paleo Diet Cookbook: More Than 150 Recipes for Paleo Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners, Snacks, and Beverages (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
At last The cookbook based on the bestselling "The Paleo Diet"
Dr. Loren Cordain's "The Paleo Diet" has helped thousands of people lose weight, keep it off, and learn how to eat for good health by following the diet of our Paleolithic ancestors and eating the foods we were genetically designed to eat. Now this revolutionary cookbook gives you more than 150 satisfying recipes packed with great flavors, variety, and nutrition to help you enjoy the benefits of eating the Paleo way every day.
- Based on the breakthrough diet book that has sold more than 100,000 copies to date
- Includes 150 simple, all-new recipes for delicious and Paleo-friendly breakfasts, brunches, lunches, dinners, snacks, and beverages
- Contains 2 weeks of meal plans and shopping and pantry tips
- Features 16 pages of Paleo color photographs
- Helps you lose weight and boost your health and energy by focusing on lean protein and non-starchy vegetables and fruits
- From bestselling author Dr. Loren Cordain, the world's leading expert on Paleolithic eating styles
Put The Paleo Diet into action with "The Paleo Diet Cookbook" and eat your way to weight loss, weight control maintenance, increased energy, and lifelong health-while enjoying delicious meals you and your family will love.
About the Author
LOREN CORDAIN, Ph.D., is one of the top global researchers in the area of evolutionary medicine. Generally acknowledged as the world's leading expert on the Paleolithic diet, he is a professor emeritus in the Health and Exercise Science Department at Colorado State University. Dr. Cordain and his research have been featured on Dateline NBC and in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and other media. He is the author of The Paleo Diet and The Paleo Diet Cookbook, among other books, and makes regular media and speaking appearances worldwide.
NELL STEPHENSON is a seasoned Paleo chef and an internationally recognized Ironman triathlete, marathon runner, personal fitness consultant, and nutrition counselor.