What Would Machiavelli Do?: The Ends Justify the Meanness (Paperback)
What Would Machiavelli Do?
- He would feast on other people's discord
- He wouldn't exactly seek the company of ass-kissers and bimbos, but he wouldn't reject them out of hand either
- He would realize that loving yourself means never having to say you're sorry
- He would kill people, but only if he could feel good about himself afterward
- He would establish and maintain a psychotic level of control
- He would use other people's opinions to sell his book!
About the Author
Stanley Bing is a columnist for Fortune magazine and the bestselling author of Crazy Bosses, What Would Machiavelli Do?, Throwing the Elephant, Sun Tzu Was a Sizzy, 100 Bullshit Jobs . . . And How to Get Them, and The Big Bing, as well as the novels Lloyd: What Happened and You Look Nice Today. By day he is an haute executive in a gigantic multinational corporation whose identity is one of the worst-kept secrets in business.