- About Us
- Book Recommendations
- Signed Editions
- Winter Catalog
- Staff Picks
- Award Winners
- Kepler's Events
- Community Partners
- Book Clubs
- Literary Circle Membership
A Charlie Brown Christmas: The Making of a Tradition (Paperback)
Email or call for price
Since its first airing, it's always a memorable night when "A Charlie Brown Christmas" is on TV. After forty years, the animated special is still a favorite. This lushly illustrated tribute to the beloved television classic has many unique features, including:
- Original animation art
- A look at the behind -- the -- scenes making of the cartoon
- Vince Guaraldi's original score and publication notes
- Interviews with the original child actors who were the voices of the Peanuts gang
- An introduction by the show's executive producer, Lee Mendelson
- And much more!
A Charlie Brown Christmas: The Making of a Tradition is a delightful and fitting salute to the holiday special that never fails to deepen your love of Christmas, touch your heart, and give you hope.
About the Author
Charles M. Schulz, the most popular cartoonist in history, published comic strips in 2,600 newspapers worldwide and won several prestigious awards, including the Congressional Gold Medal. Mr. Schulz died February 12, 2000, the night before his farewell Peanuts comic strip was published.