- About Us
- Book Recommendations
- Signed Editions
- Winter Catalog
- Staff Picks
- Award Winners
- Kepler's Events
- Community Partners
- Book Clubs
- Literary Circle Membership
Perfect I'm Not: Boomer on Beer, Brawls, Backaches, and Baseball (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
This is a guy who ...
- Grew up among Hell's Angels, taking their Harleys for solo joyrides at age eleven ...
- Prepares for every outing by blasting Metallica, AC/DC, and Godsmack at eardrum-bursting levels in the Yankees' locker room ...
- Regularly tried to coerce attractive women in the stands into lifting up their shirts from the Toronto Blue Jays' bullpen ...
- Endured huge, cortisone-loaded hypodermic shots straight into the spine to avoid missing scheduled pitching starts ...
- Was the 1998 ALCS MVP and the 2002 ALDS goat ...
- Has become legendary for his brawling, beer-drenched, no-holds-barred or punches-pulled lifestyle off the mound ...
About the Author
Chris Kreski was a writer and consultant for MTV and a head writer of The Daily Show. He cowrote Star Trek Memories and Star Trek Movie Memories, as well as several other books with William Shatner.
“Pure locker-room trash talk, jock-jokey and fun.…A rags-to-pinstripes tale of America’s game.”